Friday, March 18, 2005

Saved!

Just remembering, I forgot to say the most impacting thing that happened to me. The day I went to the UMET, I had an experience like no other. When the field trip was over some of my friends and I were going to this pizza place. Before we left,I went to say hello to a friend of mine that was playing handball, whatever. I run back to my friends, out of nowhere this blue jeep come out at full speed towards me. The last thing I saw of that jeep was the front that said Jeep. Then suddenly I appear next to the jeep and it runs over my feet. At that moment I felt that there was something there. There must have been something that pushed me out of the way because I know that didn't have time to react, and much less to get out of the way. And the best part is that my feet where just dandy. No fracture, nothing. I'm as sane as I could ever be, and nothing can change that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home