Saturday, April 23, 2005

Un condamnéà mort s’est échappé

It took me a while to figure it out, but I've finally got it! Well, it's not that hard to figure out! I'm going to hell!

All of these days I've been fearing to open up my Bible because everytime I do the first thing I see is something about the wrath of God or damnation of the soul. Even worse, my girlfriend was preaching Tuesday (Felicidades Miky!) and she's talking about building all tower or wall of faith, and the thing is that everything she said that was needed for that tower or wall, were particularly the things that I lack or once had but I let myself fall. Anyways, I still have "faith" (I guess) and I hope that one day I can finally get the strength to repent for my sins. But for now I guess I know I know nothing at all? Or do I?

Un condamnéà mort s’est échappé=)

This just means A condemned escaped, Or something like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home