Thursday, May 12, 2005

Is anyone there?

So after being a month with my marvelous, beautiful, enviable yet simple enough to be humble girlfriend, many things have come to mind. My only problem with these thoughts is that they have brought me nothing but bad, really bad feelings. I feel like if I'm growing distant with her and truely and sincerely this breaks my heart. I'm going to college, the Universidad de Puerto Rico, Recinto de Humacao, (¿Wow?, no!) I feel terrible because my girlfriendis in tenth grade! I'm in twelfth grade with 3 more days of class left. The problem isn't that in going to college, the problem is that the college is in Humacao, a southeastern part of here, Puerto Rico, and I currently live in the northern part across San Juan. This, in case you don't know IS FAR! It'll be days without miky, and with women that look like men with breast! But whatever, I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Personally, my parents say we won't last, and I've told Miky that, and as always ( but ambarasing) She always takes things maturely, making me feel like a complete idiot, only because I break my mind over things like that, which I still am, but whatever, Michelle, I love you, and I will do whatever it takes to make these things go away. I just wish sometimes that I could just disappear off of the face of the earth with Miky, just to avoid these problems, but since I'm no magician, much less easy going, 'cause I'm hard headed, ignorant and just a bit over the top, proud and egotistical (thanks skyler, it's true), i'VE GOT TO TAKE THINGS FACE ON! (my goodness, i'm my own father, nooooooooo!)

1 Comments:

Blogger miky said...

Hey baby, I love you!!!!! I am really happy that you are willing to be positive about us and try to make our relationship work. You have no idea how much this means to me! NEVER forget how much I LOVE YOU !
bye!

Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home