Sunday, June 26, 2005

running out ...

hello is me, michelle,
Running out is a catchy title don't you think! Anyways my concern is how much time do we have left? I am christian and as christians we believe that God is coming for his church any day now. I know, I am not planning on talking about religion and I am not refering on how much time we have unto the Lord comes. Today I am refering to how much time do we have left for everyone! Now days our lives are so complicated! with: work, family time, ourselves,church,others, etc. How much time is enough time to spend on that person we love? I don't know about you all, but I know that if spending time with my boyfriend was up to me I'd never do anything else , but sadly life doesn't work like that and I have lots of thing to take care of and I can't devote as much time to my relationship as I would like too. So how do I know if my time is running out? I really don't know if I've explained myself well enough, but I just want to listen to somebody elses point of view in this running out of time thing! I say this because my boyfriend is moving in a month and I don't know if am dividing my time correctly with him! So if any of you know something I could do to make this little problem better, feel free to comment about it! thanx 4 listening! take care everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan said...

Baby, it's alright. Being with you is something fun, and special. The least you should be thinking about is the time left. I do understand that it's not easy because I too will be missing you. But seriously, don't worry, it's going to be alright. :-0 -> =)

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home