Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Please Pray

I'm not a fluent prayer person, but I've found a reason to pray. Some of my school friends were in a car accident Saturday morning. Out of everyone there, one came out with a serious injury on her hand, which might need to be reconstructed. Another just hurt his hand, but nothing serious. Another suffers of migranes and she's got some bruises on her head. Another, well, the other just broke his Psp. But the deal is they were six people in a SUV, (one in the trunk) and all of them are emotionally broken down. They won't even leave their houses, those who are at their houses, but anyway, could you just pray for them. My friends and I are neverending fun and laughter, I just don't want to say that this fun has ended.

2 Comments:

Blogger miky said...

have faith when has God ever let you down. didn't he save ur foot from the accident u had? he saved their life! he'll do the job completly! trust in him!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I'm so sorry! I really hope they all come out fine. Have faith.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home