Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Is this the correct word?

Hello, first of all I have to thanks skyler for his comment it really helped! I know you might be wondering about my title...Well, here it goes! One day I was thinking to myself what the word LOVE meant. I found out that the word LOVE is too complicated to describe, but as always I wasn't going to give up that easy so I started to mention the qualities of this word. This was what came to mind...LOVE: it is pacient, kind, it is not jealous or proud, it doesn't count up wrongs, it forgives , it always trust, it is compassionate, understanding, unselfish, comforting, it always believes, it is sincere, it is being able to miss everything about the person you LOVE, putting that person first instead of yourself, it is able to accept that someone for who they are and not for what they have or can give, it is a total detachment of yourself. These are some of the qualities that came to mind I know I am missing some, but I couldn't remember! sorry! Juan I truely, honestly Love you! This is the way I am feeling right now and I never want it to end! Baby, I LOVE YOU! miky

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

That reminds me of a Bible verse...and it's all true, plus more. I once heard that a language...I think Italian, has different words for different kinds of love. I thought that was interesting and very appropriate(sp?). Anyways, leginaire commented on my blog a little while back, so I check in here every now and then. It's great to hear that you two are so happy! :D

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger Juan said...

Hey baby, itmeans a lot to me fac that you love me so, but none the less, I've just got to say it, I still love you more. Or so I think this is that? Is it? OF COURSE IT IS! Baby I love you sooooo much. Right now my life is in shambles, and the only thing that I know for sure that i have, is you> I am so i love with you. Look at me like an addict on crystal meth, take it away from him and he'll wither up and appear dead( of course he doesn't die, or does he?) I can't be without you. And that's why I'm going to be dead next week when I don't have you with me*.* this sucks! Anyway I love you...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home