Sunday, July 10, 2005

Thanks

Hey people it's Michelle, I just wanted to express my appreciation towards Harper. Hey man thanks for been such a great person and been so supportive. I am really glad I met someone like you and anna! You guys are really nice people and I really appreciate the interest you guys have put in our relationship! We are extremely happy right now everything is going just fine, really hope it stays that way. I really wish you guys all the happiness in the world! thanks once again for all the advice given! Take care and don't worry we'll let you guys know anything! bye! l8r

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Harper is wonderful, isn't he? Thanks for keeping us updated and the best of luck to you too! I believe in you two. I'm glad things are going great. Nothing can dissolve true love, so I have every faith in you. :)

Monday, July 11, 2005 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home