Saturday, July 30, 2005

Alarmed?

Please, my mind is just a playground of mass destruction. I guess if you ask if you should be alarmed, I should say yes, but then again, why? Why would anyone be alarmed? Why do we worry? Is it not obscenely noticeable the fact that all we are is dust. Just like that song from Kansas, Dust in the Wind. We are all in prepetual danger. Life holds nothing but mystery. I don't understand the fact that life is joy, 'cause personally, it isn't, not for me. I do understand that it brings joy, in some ways, and that if concentrate long enough we can actually forget life's troubles but still, where would that take us? I've started my life with God. And somehow, life just seems shorter, although we are eternal, but it's so weird. Death was never a concern for me. Afraid of death? No, never. Afraid of dying, yes. It's the loss of what we have that provokes this, at least I think so. But, at the end of it all, should we worry? If we are with God, Should we worry? Life for me has taken so many unexpected turns, I don't know if I'm coming or going? Hey, you know what why care? lets just pretend it's all going to be fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Make life what you want it to be. It's really the only way to live. Good luck!

Monday, August 01, 2005 8:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home