Tuesday, July 12, 2005

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!111

I can't believe it Michelle and I have been together for three whole months. It's been wonderful! more than wonderful spectacular! I can't believe I love her so much it just wonderful! Hello to everyone, I'm happy, Anyone notice? Of course! Well the only thing that would make this better would be to be in Vancouver tonight, to be at the Warped tour of Atreyu, one of the best freaking bands around! Well, people in Vancouver enjoy the concert! I'll be here enjoying myself with Michelle! I love her so much! Umm... Bye?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Happy three months! :D

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger miky said...

Thanks alot you guys!!! Congratulations 2 u 2!!! oh and happy three months baby, these have been the best three months ever, I love you!

Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home