Saturday, August 06, 2005

Its time!

hey guys its me michelle! Just writting to let you guys know today is the last day my boyfriend is going to live near by me. He is leaving tomorrow! still dont know what time but it is really sad, this whole factor of he leaving for college. It is going to feel so strange, we where so use to seen each other everyday, hanging out in my house, or going out to watch a movie! now i am only going to get to see him on weekends, but not for long cause his parents are planning on moving too. As you all know! then i'll only get to see him once a month. I know it is hard, but i still have to be optimistic! and i know we are going to get through this, it might not be as it used to be , cause we are going to live lots of miles away, but we'll make it. I know so! so thanx again 4 been so supportive and 4 caring so much! and dont worry we'll keep u updated! thanx bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

You have the right mindset. With that faith, things can't go wrong. I can sympathize with you...Harper was gone for only a week and I missed him so much. But, you two will make it. Best wishes for the both of you. :)

Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Juan said...

Hey guys it's me! From the University!!! Yay!! Well, Thanks for the comments umm... thanks for the whatever, hey baby I love you, got to go Homework!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home