Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Forever Yours

I don't know anything about anything at all. I love you too, there's no changing that, moving on well, I have no idea about that, all I know is that i never wanted to be away from you anyway. Being this far away and trying to figure out if we should or shouldn't move on is torturing I don't plan on moving on, you know that I still have faith in our future, together, and I am not in anyway going to try to replace you or forget you or try and think that you were something that just happened for a while, I still love you and I wish I could be with you everyday. And can anybody tell me WHY I CAN'T READ MY EMAILS?!?!?!?! I love you and I hope that you never forget that

1 Comments:

Blogger miky said...

I SO VERY MUCH LOVE YOU!!!
THIS IS DEPRESSING LISTENING TO MUSHY-LOVE SONGS. I MISS YOU LOTS!
KISSES AND HUGS... XOXOXOXOXOXO

Friday, October 28, 2005 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home