Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hello again

Hello everyone, I guess I haven't posted in a long while, but what can I say college finally has me working, not really. But college life has been fun there's no real pressure, It's like a kiddie coaster, small twist and turns but nothing big. So this thursday I have my first big exam it's terrible but I really don't care I'm confident in myself, although it's from spanish class I'm really relaxed.
So me and Michelle? Well, that's been hard, being distant and stuff but we'll get through it, we love each other so there's no real reason to be scared of this time apart. I never felt like this this before, I've never had such a strong feeling of love towards someone but now I do, and it's beautiful. I miss Michelle so much, I miss her smile, her eyes, her yelling at me then she says she's not yelling, and all those small simple things you never notice about a person. Michelle I love you.
So Harper, how are things over there? Hows School? Don't stress out, bye

1 Comments:

Blogger miky said...

hi stranger! its me of course! i miss you too! just thought u should know that. i dont know what to say, unbelievable... jajaja (lol) anyways just checking the blog. i've got to go! i love you!
hey guys! how's school? have fun, enjoy every single minute of it! cause when you get older you're gonna wish u'd still be in highschool! I am still a junior so i still have time! good luck in school & in everything you do...
l8r everyone!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home