Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Umm...Yeah?

College is sooo boring, I have this great free time of four and a half hours... Yup, this really sucks. Today I was given this project in which I have to work with three other students...Well, before leaving the class we decided we were going to meet at the libary at 10:20, I got out of class at 10:30, but I still went to the library... Blah blah blah...they didn't show up...I was there at 10:30, I waited till 11:45, came to the computer lab, went back to the library, walked around the library's three floors...started to search for them around the whole library, searched for them around the University, I risked be iniciated, and still I didn't find them...This really sucks!!! But anyway, I went to Radioshack and I checked out the laptops, the guy wanted to sell me a big combo, printer, camera and laptop I was trying to understand what part of me saying, "I have the printer and camera did he not understand. I've found out that this world is full of ignorant people, and they'll do anything to get their ways. In a certain way I find this to be incredibly interesting, I mean, the stress that people go to to just sell you something, the funny part his when they don't know doodle about what they're selling, I started asking him aboutwhat programs the laptop came with, then he started reading from his computer the laptop's specifications, like if I don't know what a USB port is. Changing the subject completely, my biology Professor is funny. I learned today how to kill a cockaroach, (don't we all need to know that?), and also that germs live anywhere dark and moist, example; armpits, mouth, ears, nose, vagina(ha ha ha). The last one I came up with that, me being a former sexaholic, well...I think about these things at the least thought of moment, it's funny, it can even be considered hilarious, just ask Michelle about the things I can come up with in Church...Speaking of church(man I really have a lot to say!) I'm searching for God in church here in Yabucoa...Yeah I know most of you don't have the lest bit of an idea where that is, blah blah blah...Ummm...So with nothing else that comes to mind I am off to keep searching the web...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home