Sunday, August 14, 2005

hello...

Hi you guys it's me Michelle!
As I once said, I was going to keep you updated... so now i am.
Its been a week since I last saw my boyfriend! I have to say it was one of the hardest weeks of my life. Well, at first it wasn't that hard I was saying to myself this is going to be easier that I imagine, well it got worst I started missing my boyfriend and I had no way of communicating with him. that was pretty frustrating, but on tuesday my boyfriend called and I was all happy again. Little did I know it was going to get pretty ugly! This past friday we celebrated our fourth month together as a couple, miles away from each other, he did call, but I felt like dying. I couldn't believe I wasn't going to be able to be with him! I was seriously crushed, so I broke down in tears, to this point I still haven't seen him since he moved away! Still I am hopful that i'll get to be with him this next weekend. Hopefully! Anyways, you guys I have to go, still i'll keep in contact with you 2! Good luck 2 you, stay sweet, take care! l8r! att, Michelle

p.s. I LOVE YOU JUAN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thanks for keeping to your word...

Don't worry, things will look up, and hopefully get a little easier. When I miss someone I always stick with the saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home