Monday, October 10, 2005

Us Guys...

Isn't it incredible how we guys can be such jerks. I mean, look at me, I haven't seen Michelle in a months and a week or two...(that's to long...) and while she's sad cause we haven't seen each other, of course I am to ( I'm so depressive I've lost 6 pounds... 122lbs to 116), but I call her telling her something I've done which I feel was wrong after all this time without seeing each other. just in case no I did not cheat on her. and I just made her feel worse, why were we born with testosterone? But beside's that we aren't all that bad, are we?

2 Comments:

Blogger Juan said...

Hey good offer but I'm in Puerto Rico, that doesn't apply...Thanks anyway...

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Juan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home