Tuesday, October 25, 2005

move on?

I hate this phrase " you should just move on"...
The thing is no one understands that even though am not with you, I still have feelings for you.
Lots of them! I know I am just too stubborn. I know both you and I have the right to make up our lives again, but I just don't want to move on. You are my everything, my heart is all yours and I can't take that back, you own my love and I don't want to change that. I don't want to scare you, if I do I apologize, I don't want you to feel like if I am in someway clingy or something. You know I feel all these things but I know you do to. Tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me to move on? Whatever you decide I'll understand... still love you! 4-ever urs,miky

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan said...

I don't know, I'm not sure I want to move on. I love you too much to just try and move on...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home