Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tears, sweat and lots of penicillin

So I've had this cold for a while, since Friday before Thanksgiving, now I have to take Penicillin. And nothing else is new in my life, I guess I feel just like Michelle did once, like if I'm just waiting for something but at the moment I don't know what it is, or maybe I do but I don't want to accept it.
Here's a bit of psychology;
The human mind is divided into four parts

The part everyone knows Including you What you only know

What everyone but you know What nobody but your inner selfconscience knows

Interesting Maybe!?!

For those who understand chocolate is mine only!?! You know who you are

1 Comments:

Blogger miky said...

Sure it is at least thats what I make you think.lol

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home